| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kurunegala in July is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Kurunegala July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kurunegala, Sri Lanka
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kurunegala:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1129 kms (701.6 miles) N
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 1122.6 kms (697.6 miles) NNW
- Goa, India - 1141.5 kms (709.4 miles) NW
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 615.6 kms (382.5 miles) N
- Bangalore, India - 683.2 kms (424.5 miles) NNW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 851.4 kms (529 miles) NW
- Kozhikode, India - 655.5 kms (407.4 miles) NW
- Pamban, India - 238.3 kms (148.1 miles) NNW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 392.9 kms (244.1 miles) WNW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 392.9 kms (244.1 miles) WNW
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 800.2 kms (497.3 miles) W
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 86.2 kms (53.5 miles) NW
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 83.7 kms (52 miles) SW
- Male, Maldives - 839.4 kms (521.6 miles) WSW